The normal warranty provisions apply only to machines installed and connected in full accordance with the factory drawings. The warranty only covers defects in materials or workmanship. We are obliged to replace or repair any defective parts that we identify. The warranty does not cover labour or reinstallation costs.
The warranty is void as a result of:
- Replacement of parts subject to normal wear and tear;
- Parts that cannot be recognised as defective by the manufacturer;
- Problems resulting from abnormal use of the equipment;
- Problems resulting from incorrect installation;
- Parts or problems resulting from transport damage or improper handling of the products;
- Repair and/or replacement of defective parts during the warranty period will not extend the warranty.
These warranties are void if the above mentioned devices are connected to incorrect voltages. This can be demonstrated by a break in the insulation or the burning of one of the windings.
The warranty expires if no original VLB blade, recognisable by the VLB logo, and no original VLB parts are used.